Friday, January 27, 2012

pretty things

The other day the amazing Mr. D. surprised me with this lovely 1940's dress I had been eying at Pickled Vintage's Etsy shop (recommended!) It fits almost to a tee, though I will probably take it in to have the waist slightly lowered (curse my long waist).

Now I am trying to justify a pair of Jeffrey Campbell wedges ( I doubt they'll go with the dress). They are completely impractical to my current life... but maybe changing my life to accommodate them would be a good thing! Especially since life right now has been very work centric. Need to get out!

Oh and my sugar free diet is still going, my big craving today was hot chocolate. I am not really seeing any amazing results, but will give it full month before I decide if it helped anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment