Friday, January 13, 2012

it's cold outside, even the trees have on their sweaters...


Lazy day adventures on a Northwest Winter day. For a while now the trees in Pioneer Square area have been donning colorful sweaters and even a few of the lamppost. I rather like how cheery they make things look. I wanted to take more photos, but my batteries died and my Daisu dollar store replacement batteries failed as well. Too bad. We had wandered up the Panama Hotel Tea House which I would have like to have gotten a few snaps of. Their tea is a bit overpriced, but the atmosphere is lovely and they have the nicest bathroom. There was also a very lovely sunset, which you can see me standing in front in my pink cords. (I think they need to be dyed darker, they have unfortunately faded and shrunk overtime). Next time spare batteries (ideally not Chinese ones bought for $1.50 for a pack of 6!).

No comments:

Post a Comment