Friday, August 17, 2012

Japanese Garden




feeding the Koi
I generally work Saturdays, so when I got it off last week D. and I used it as an excuse to head over to the Japanese Garden at the Arboretum. It is one of my favorite gardens in Seattle, partially because I like feeding the Koi (and turtles). It is a stunning garden, and the neighboring arboretum is also quite lovely. They also have a tea house where they occasionally do tea ceremonies and tea classes, unfortunately never when I have time off. One of these day!

After we had strolled and lounged around the parks for most of the day, we decided we were ravenous and tried out Jae's Asian Bistro . It was lovely to sit out side in the patio and the food was great! (In fact I want some more now!)


Tea House
Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment